- Get the comfort and advanced performance needed for technical alpine climbs by lacing into the Arc'teryx® Acrux2 FL GTX® approach shoe.
- One-piece, seamless synthetic upper features a thermolaminated construction for high-abrasion resistance, a lightweight feel, lasting wear, hydrophobic properties.
- Arc'teryx Adaptive Fit features a removable, independent liner that molds to the foot for a custom fit without pressure points.
- GORE-TEX® liner technology ensures breathable, waterproof protection from outside elements.
- Tongue-free liner creates more breathable surface, and increases waterproof coverage.
- Rubberized sole on removable liner allows for wear around the camp.
- Lace-up closure.
- Laminated toe and heel caps.
- Front and back pull loops.
- 3D-molded OrthoLite™ footbed supplies arch support and extended comfort.
- Durable EVA foam midsole delivers reliable stability and absorbs impacting shock.
- Differential: 14 mm
- Vibram® MegaGrip® rubber outsole with RockGrip and anti-slip lugs for maximum grip and traction.
- Y-groove split heel for improved braking.
- Spherical heel shape boosts braking and promotes a smoother ride.
- Sharp heel brake and mountaineering heel tread for stability and enhanced traction.
- Smearing grip insert with hardy lateral lugs.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Autumn / Winter men Shoes Arc'teryx Acrux2 FL GTX Approach Shoe Genepi Arc/Moraine Arc BOTH Ways 2016 Most Popular